As you explore the best ways to maximize your membership, here are few things that might be helpful to know:
- Members can provide items for Chamber welcome packets, which promotes your business to new people in the community. We suggest submitting 20 items every three to six months. Contact Robin for additional information.
- The Chamber promotes your ribbon cutting to the membership community, which is an excellent way to showcase your new business or location change. Contact Helen to help coordinate your big day.
- Monthly Luncheon’s are always the second Wednesday of each month. We request that you RSVP no later than the Monday prior to luncheon. Call the Chamber office, email Robin at Secetary@hardinchamber.com or go online to hardinchamber.com. Standing monthly reservations are available by contacting Robin.
- Members receive a weekly e-news campaign, which is an excellent way for members to keep in touch with Chamber news and events. Contact the Chamber to subscribe.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for Chamber luncheons, breakfasts or special events. Contact Helen at the Chamber for more information on how your business can be showcased as a sponsor.
- Follow us on Facebook. The Chamber travels each Tuesday to businesses in the community to share with Facebook followers. Your business could be next, so make sure you’re following along.
We provide Chamber members the greatest benefits by helping them to network, promote, develop and advocate.