Memorandum for Record April 6, 2018
Subject: MOD Squad Sponsorship
To Whom It May Concern
- I, Pamela D. Nance-Pittman, am writing you on behalf of the M.O.D. Squad Teen Outreach to offer the opportunity of becoming a sponsor to the M.O.D. Squad Teen Outreach for the year 2018. We know you have as your mission a desire to give back to the local community. Any and all monetary sponsorship and donations are greatly appreciated and will assist us in the M.O.D. Squad’s continued mission and vision of providing Free Mentoring and Free Tutoring to the students in this community.
- In 2017, the support of your organization, along with others, helped us to host approximately 150 middle and high school students in the state by providing our Annual Free Fall Camp in participating in a 4 day 3 night overnight camp at Camp Nikao in Elizabethtown, KY. With your financial support and God’s help and guidance we are expecting to double those numbers to 300+, at 2018’s camp as we continue to grow in Christ. This entire event was sponsored for teens by teens, and it was and is all FREE. That means that a group of teens ages 11- 21 took countless hours out of their days for the last 12 months to plan, fundraise, coordinate, and fulfill the dreams of teens being able to go to camp and meet people from all walks of life. These teens in addition to providing this free camp have also partnered with the Hardin County Public Schools over the summer and fed over 1700 meals to children for the Summer Feeding Program and they also partnered with Snappy Tomato Pizza and Little Caesars Pizza to provide over 600 additional evening meals on Wednesday nights during the months of June, July, and August to feed to youth and their families. In addition to doing the above these dedicated teens have also taken the time to partner with Hardin County Teen Court for the past 3 years to send teens to our M.O.D. Squad Diversion Program in lieu of them going to a detention center or jail we provide Free Peer Mentoring and Tutoring to help these teens in every aspect of life. We also receive clients from other agencies for our mentoring and tutoring (just to name a few): Department of Juvenile Justice, NECCO Foster Care Agency, Hardin County Schools, Elizabethtown Independent Schools, Communicare, Maryhurst, CKCAC Kentucky Works.
- As of the school year of 2017 and 2018 we now have a client caseload of 300 which is truly amazing and exciting. With the generous help and support you have provided us in the past and continue to provide it you are our “VIP-Very Important Piece” that continues to help make this all possible. This year’s event
Event: M.O.D. Squad Teen Outreach Sponsorship Banquet
Date: April 21, 2018
Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Invitation Details: http://evite.me/mtbmWTGMtR (please copy and paste into browser)
- We truly count it as a blessing that you are considering us for sponsorship, which will continue to be used directly to provide for the M.O.D. Squad Teen Outreach to continue to meet the needs of all the students in our community.
- These committed to excellence teens have their own building in which we pay the overhead and purchase the materials needed for mentoring and tutoring by fundraising all of our money through Bake Sales, Car Washes and Book Fairs to help fund our M.O.D. Squad Teen Outreach Center, our Annual Free Fall Camp, and other community events and programs.
- These M.O.D. Squad Teens are all stellar and role-model students in their schools. They are required to remain on the A-B Honor Roll with their own grades in addition to taking the time 4 -5 days out of the week with more than 30 hours per week to mentor and tutor other students who are at-risk due to: grades, behavior, criminal activity, low-socio-economic status, or just a bad run of the mill choices, get back on the right track. The M.O.D. Squad teens also spend countless weekend and holiday hours to assist other families and agencies in fulfilling their goals and mission. Every one of our M.O.D. Squad Mentors, Leaders, and Tutors are on a volunteer basis and receive no salary or stipends for their services, we are looking and hoping to change all of that in the near future.
- So we, the current Co-CEO’s: Co-Chief Executive Officers Solomon Nance-Pittman (18 years old) and Co-Chief Executive Officer Dewena Nance-Pittman (17 years old), Co-CEO Chief Executive Officer Samara Downing (17 years old), and our entire Executive Board are truly honored and humbled you have so generously considered sponsorship to us this year and hope you will find it in your heart to become a yearly sponsor for us to continue to meet the needs of the students in our community.
- Below are the details concerning this year’s sponsorship levels:
- $1,000 plus – Platinum Medal: Announced as Sponsor on all media outlets, photo shoot for all media advertisement, Banner with your company name and logo, logo on T-shirts, and a Certificate of Appreciation, as well as quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports of O.D. progress and financial operations.
- $500 – Gold Medal: Sign with your company name and logo, logo on T-shirts, and a Certificate of Appreciation.
- $250 – Silver Medal: Logo on all T-shirts, and a Certificate of Appreciation
- $150—Table Sponsor: Logo on event T-shirt, and Certificate of Appreciation
- $100– Bronze Medal: Certificate of Appreciation
- $50—Individual Sponsors: Gift Certificate
- If your organization would like to participate in 2018 as a sponsor, please contact me with the amount of your donation. Any additional information needed is available upon request. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Pamela D. Nance-Pittman
Founder & Owner M.O.D. Squad Teen Outreach
127 W. Main Street
Vine Grove, KY 40175