Brandenburg Telephone Company is here to help their customers during these trying times. Below is some information provided by Kelly Roberts, Commercial Manager, Brandenburg Telephone Company.
- We consider this to be a time that our customers need us more than ever. We are keeping our installation/repair crews at full capacity to keep everyone connected. We will do our best to accommodate all needs and we are here to make this situation easier for our customers and communities the best we can. If a customer needs new service, upgrades, additional services, or repair, please contact us.
- Based on the governor’s recommendations, we have closed our offices to walk in service but have adjusted to continue to help our customers in any way as we did before. All service and requests can be handled over the telephone, our website, or our drive-thru windows’. Should a customer feel they need to meet in person, they can contact our offices and we will try to accommodate their needs.
- Our field technicians have PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), cleaner solutions, and hand sanitizer available to them to protect themselves and our customers while they are in customer homes.
- Our offices are being cleaned throughout the day and our service representatives have hand sanitizers available to them to protect themselves and our customers during customer transactions.
- We will work with our customers to find solutions to help them through this crisis.
- We are waiving late fees for an undetermined length of time.
- We have Wifi hotspots up and running at the following locations for the public to use:
Brandenburg Customer Service Office Parking Lot
Radcliff Customer Service Office Parking Lot
Elizabethown Customer Service Office Parking Lot
Vine Grove Customer Service Office Parking Lot
Hardinsburg Customer Service Office Parking Lot
Provided by: Brandenburg Telecom